Are you Grumo worthy?
Take our test to find out if you have what it takes to belong to our carefully curated community of world-class creatives
Thanks! we will send you instructions shortly.
- Panda Premium Assistance
- New Grumo: Connect
- New Grumo: What is Breadpig?
- New Grumo: Play-Fi Speakers
- New Grumo: What is Bebedo?
- New Grumo: Houseplans.com
- New Grumo: What is Roamz?
- New Grumo: Save The Children
- New Grumo: Yoin – El Boca En Boca Online
- New Grumo: Eat This Much
- New Grumo: Tio MobilePay
- New Grumo: What is inDinero?
Want to create grumos?
- Grumo Courses
- Online Teaching
- Our Work
- Video Marketing
- Video Samples
- Viral Videos
- How much a typical promo video costs?
- How to create a great product demo video using Keynote
- How to Create an Awesome Demo Video the Grumo Way
- Discover the 10 Most Popular Styles for Startup Promo Videos
- How to record great voiceover audio with an iPhone and a Blanket
- Step by step guide to produce a promo video
- How to Hire an Awesome Freelance Animator
- New Grumo: What is Hipmunk?
- 25 Basic Mac Keyboard Shortcuts
- New Grumo: What is PadMapper?
What is a Grumo?
We call our demo videos grumos. Grumo is the Spanish word for clump. It doesn't mean anything in English but is an easy to remember, fun and unique word, exactly what our little demos videos aim to be. [more..]
4DCF Alexis Ohanian Andrew Warner Ashton Kutcher audio recording Austin Chang Bootup Labs Breadpig Chris Russo creativity Demi Moore Eric DeMenthon flight search geek stuff Grumo Course Hipmunk how-to inDinero iPhone Jason Wilk Jeanette Seah Jessica Mah Justin Nassiri Keynote Markus Frind Microsoft Miguel Hernandez Mixergy PadMapper PlentyOfFish Pointkit project collaboration Roger Lima SAAS ScreenFlow social news reader Steve Jobs Summify udemy VFS VideoGenie voiceover Walmart WhiteNoiseLab YCombinator