These 25 Mac keyboard shortcuts will help you do things faster and make you look geekier!
- ⌘C = Copy (1:32)
- ⌘V = Paste (2:40)
- ⌘X = Cut (3:08)
- ⌘A = Select all (3:34)
- ⌘Z = Undo (4:05)
- ⌘⇧Z = Redo (4:49)
- ⌘Tab = Switch programs (5:15)
- ⌘` = Next window in current program (5:43)
- ⌘W = Close window (6:07)
- ⌘N = New window/document (6:37)
- ⌘S = Save document (6:55)
- ⇧⌘S = Save document as... (7:29)
- ⌘O = Open document (7:58)
- ⌘P = Print document (8:28)
- ⌘Q = Quit program (9:04)
- ⌘Spacebar = Open Spotlight (9:16)
- ⌘⇧N = Create new Folder (9:39)
- ⌘Delete = Delete Files (9:52)
- ⌘⇧Delete = Empty Trash (10:13)
- ⌘, = Open Preferences (11:01)
- ⌘←, ⌘→ = Move to start/end of line (11:22)
- ⌘↑, ⌘↓ = Move to top/bottom of document (11:58)
- ⌘⇧3 = Capture entire screen (12:30)
- ⌘⇧4 = Capture custom area (13:01)
- ⌘⇧4 Spacebar = Capture window (13:46)
For a complete list of Mac shortcuts go to: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1343
Are you Grumo worthy?
Take our test to find out if you have what it takes to belong to our carefully curated community of world-class creatives
Learn How to Create an Awesome Demo Video The Grumo Way
Whether you are a do-it-yourself type of startup or a beginner wanting to learn how to produce great demo videos, our video training series will be perfect to help you produce outstanding explanatory videos.
Click Here to Learn more about this special offer.