Let's face it, since the Internet came along learning online has become extremely popular.
You can learn almost anything you want online. Just type in Google "how to something.." or "something online courses", or "something tutorials" and you will find hundreds, if not thousands of resources to satisfy your all your learning desires.
Online education rocks!
Online education is so convenient, you can learn from home, on the go, at your own pace, and only from the instructors you choose. You don't have to drive or take a bus to learn your favourite subjects.
There are thousands of free courses online and the paid ones tend to be a lot cheaper than similar courses at schools and universities.
Online education is a major revolution pioneered by thousands of universities and institutes across the world and new organizations like Khan Academy, Udemy.com, Lynda.com, have made it super easy to learn anything and make it fun even stuff like algebra, calculus, programming, history.. you name it.
Your knowledge is wanted
And you know what? if you have any skill and like to teach you can be part of that revolution too!
Knowledge is very valuable and if you have it, trust me, someone is wanting to learn from you right now, and in many cases, even willing to pay for it.
Anyone can teach online, but how?
The problem is that most people that want to teach online don't have a clue even where to start.
Well, here is where I come to the rescue with this new Grumo course!
What will you learn?
Basically, I will teach you how to create your own online video tutorial course, make it look awesome, promote it, and if you want to, sell it and some money with it.
Sounds good? well here is exactly what we will cover:
- Getting started: how to break down your course, all the tools you can use to create a course, and how to make it interesting so people actually listen!
- How to use Keynote: I'll teach you how to create a super cool presentation using Keynote
- How to use ScreenFlow: once you create your presentation you need to record it. I'll teach you how to use ScreenFlow for Mac to record your computer screen and yourself and how to edit it all together.
- How to promote your course: once you have created your course it is time for the world to know it exists! I'll teach you the most efficient ways to promote your course and find students.
- How to sell your course: how do charge for your course? I'll teach you how to create a great sales page for your course and how to use PayPal to make money selling your course.
50% off regular price if you register today!
This course is hosted on Udemy and you can get it for 50% off using the coupon GRUMO50OFF:
CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THIS COURSE
Peace, love (lots of love!), and cookies,
PS: I am a perfect example of an online education consumer. Almost everything I have learned and that helps me make a living today I've learned online. Website design, programming, animation, motion graphics, even how to run a business (Grumo Media).
Are you Grumo worthy?
Take our test to find out if you have what it takes to belong to our carefully curated community of world-class creatives
Learn How to Create an Awesome Demo Video The Grumo Way
Whether you are a do-it-yourself type of startup or a beginner wanting to learn how to produce great demo videos, our video training series will be perfect to help you produce outstanding explanatory videos.
Click Here to Learn more about this special offer.