Are you new to Grumo Media? Watch this 90 sec intro video to get started:
Why every company needs an awesome demo video?
To put it simply:
"if an image is worth a thousand words, a good video is worth a thousand images".
We want to ensure we help you tell the story of your product or service in the most efficient way so that anyone can grasp it.
However complex your product may be we will do everything possible to simplify it so your 80 year old grand mother or your 9 year old niece "gets it" right away.
Grumo videos are designed to be concise, fun, and engaging
Our videos will help you:
- Attract investors: VC's and Angels go through hundreds of investment opportunities and need to learn your value proposition right away. A great demo video will help them "get it" and help you raise money easier.
- Promote your product effectively: your solution may be complex but how you explain it must be simple if you want people to listen. A demo video will make sure your audience finally understands why are you so great for them.
- Increase your conversion rates: your visitors are impatient. You have a few seconds to grab their attention before they move on to the next webpage. A great demo video will catch their attention and will encourage them to buy your product or subscribe to your service.
To find more about the benefits an awesome demo video can provide to your business [Click Here].
The Production Process
Producing an awesome demo video requires several steps, check them out:
- Script: we take your creative brief and produce a fantastic script explaining your product in the most fun, concise, and effective way. You help us make sure we nail the message and we only move forward when you are completely satisfied with the script.
- Voiceover: we let you select from dozens of professional male and female voiceover artists ready to go the extra mile to guarantee the perfect style, pace, and emphasis.
- Storyboard: every line of the script is represented visually on a series of shots that illustrate the key moments and transitions the animation will have.
- Illustration: All assets and characters are digitally illustrated and rigged for animation. We provide a few style frames before animating to ensure we nail the final look before committing to animation.
- Animation: illustrations are finally brought to life using state of the art software under the hands of highly trained motion designers. We provide progress updates along the process to ensure you know we are on the right track.
- Sound Design: the animation is handed over to a professional sound designer which will add sound effects and music to further enhance the final animation. We can compose custom tracks for some extra cost otherwise we typically use stock music and edit it to perfectly fit your animation.
- Delivery: we encode the video in high resolution ready for web or broadcast television.
- Promotion: We give you advice on how to best promote your video so it gets as much as attention as possible. If you subscribe to our video promotion program we will take care of promoting your video and ensuring it ranks high on search results and gets maximum exposure. Contact us at info@grumomedia for details.
(To learn more about the production process [Click Here].)
Want a Grumo Demo Video?
Just fill in the form below or send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pricing for a Grumo demo video depends on style, length, and number of people involved in the project.
The higher the budget the more time we can spend making sure your video is top notch!
- All videos include script, storyboard, animation, voiceover, and sound design
- Turn around is 4-5 weeks for 1 to 1.5 minute animated videos
- Every additional minute adds an extra week or two of production
- 50% is paid upfront and 50% upon completion of project
Awesomeness is guaranteed .
Check out some testimonials from happy customers
At Grumo we are committed to ensure all our clients are extremely happy with the results.
We put a lot of love in our craft and when we get loved back we get warm fuzzy feelings..
PadMapper demo video:
"this might be my favorite instructional video ever..."
(Direct Link to Ashton's tweet: https://twitter.com/#!/aplusk/statuses/23822637436239872)
Hipmunk.com demo video:
"I am so in love with this video it hurts." (Alexis Ohanian - Co-Founder of Reddit.com)
Tio MobilePay demo video:
“We were so impressed with Grumo’s portfolio that there was absolutely no question that we needed a demo video from them. Across the industry, you won’t find a better deal for the high quality of work with anyone else. Grumo has the demo video production down to a proven method that works over and over again, producing awesome videos that make people smile. The Grumo team is fast to turn around work, responds well to change requests, gives you good critical feedback and reasoning, are really easy to work with, and always stands by their work. Grumo will do whatever it takes to make you the perfect demo video for your product or service. We fully intend on using Grumo for future videos and highly recommend everyone who needs a demo video to look into these guys – I can guarantee you won’t be disappointed!”
(Brian Yan Muk - Marketing Manager at TIO Networks)
Can't afford a demo video?
No problemo. Just take our step-by-step course to learn to produce your own demo videos:. This is a great alternative for startups that still don't have the budget to afford to hire a studio to produce a video. Just click on the button below to find out how you can start learning to animate today!
REGISTER HERE FOR THE DEMO VIDEO COURSE.
Why your website needs a great explanatory video
Step by step guide to produce a promo video
How to create an Awesome demo video
How much a typical promo video costs?
The Story behind the name Grumo